I survived February! Only a week and half of the flu. Thanks to mom and dad who came and let me rest and watched the kids.
Davis loved turning 6. He was the VIP at school and he thought he was the king of the world. We did a little birthday at Jungle Jims.
Rebekah is still thinking we need to celebrate her 8th. We had a little party at Lion House. I don't know why I think girls are quieter that boys. The baptism was absolutely beautiful. It was very emotional for me. I didn't realize I was the sensitive any more.
We enjoyed having Jeremy's brother, Josh and his friend Meril Lynn and James here for a few days. My boys were in heaven having a playmate here.
Sue and Mark came in for the weekend for Mark's bday. I hardly had a chance to see her with all the stuff going on but I loved having her there for the baptism.
Maya is still not walking. Loves to scoot around. She is a doll. So funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment