Monday, March 9, 2009

This blogging thing--I don't know

Should I be worried?

I just don't get how to move all these pictures around and such. I looked at my last post and I thought I had attached a few more pictures to it. Oh well! I guess those who read my blog know who I am--and I am not creative nor patient.

Mom came with me to Lion House. I think she was getting homesick. All the stories about Brigham Young back in the pioneer days reminded her off growing up in Pinedal

Here is a picture of Rebekah on her birthday. Melissa sent her flowers and WOW did Bekah think she was special. Why don't I ever think of things like that?

1 comment:

Steph said...

No Cynthia, you shouldn't be worried about Maya drinking Diet Coke, you've got to start her young. She definately is a Goodman. That picture is so cute and I love the one of Nana with her coon hat on.