Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OK! I realize it has been awhile!
  • Maya just turned 15 mths and is still not walking or standing. She does do an adorable scoot for those that have seen her would agree. I took her to her 15 mth ck up yesterday--her growth and sort of caught up with her weight growth. Her growth is now at 20% (The Goodman side will take it). Thanks to Nana and Carrie, I could at least say she was moving. They do work with her whenever they are with her. It did make Nana and Carrie's day the other day when I reached out for Maya and she slapped my hand because she preferred to stay with them. Sad for me.
  • Spencer loved his Christmas gift the WII. He does not want to go to school anymore as he is determined to play the WII every second. In fact as I am typing this, he is bugging me to go play Star Wars "I play WII" of course it is during nap time and he does get frustrated with me that I do not know all the "secrets" that JEremy knows.
  • Davis is as sweet as ever. He loves to cuddle with his mom. He definately is a pleaser. I don't know where he gets that from. His birthday is in 2 wks and he knows that kindergarten is the yr that I said they could have a party. I am hoping to use that "pleasing" to my ability.
  • Rebekah just got her ears pierced for her 8th birthday. Jeremy said she had to wait until she was 18 as his mom still does not have hers pierced. But we consented on her 8th. I did surprise her with doing it a few weeks early. She looks so grown up other that her missing teeth.
  • Jeremy survived his surgery at the end of January. The doctor and therapist are quite optimistic. He does have movement which is great but I am sure it will be followed up with another surgery to try and remove some more scar tissue in several months.
  • I am doing great. Starting to get stressed for Feb. as I have two birthday parties, Valentines, and Bekah's baptism to plan for....I know, I know but many of you reading this are mothers and I am sure can relate.
By the way Bekah's baptism is scheduled for Saturday, February 28 at 4: p.m

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Cynthia, I loved the update. Just keep that baby little as long as you can! Can't believe Bekah is 8! I know exactly what you mean with the Wii Star Wars! Good Luck with February and ALL the planning, thank goodness you still have a week in January!